Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Premiorri Solazo S tires, Very good and cheap, Yeah.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mungodrums  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:52 pm    Post subject: Premiorri Solazo S tires, Very good and cheap, Yeah. Reply with quote

Ok everyone,

A buddy of mine has a 1987 924s. He needed new tires. He has 15x6 cookie cutter wheels. I told me to drive his car without looking at the tires on the car. He asked me what I thought after about 30 mins of spirited driving? I told him that whatever they are they ride good, grip very well, etc. I then looked at the tires, cool looking but never heard of the brand and model: Premiorri Solazo S.
He told me that these tires are made in the Ukraine, v rated, high performance summer tire. He told me that he bought all four for $249.99. What? Very impressed. Best tire on earth? No, but very good. Quite surprised. Oh year, tires were 195/65r15. Ger.
mungodrums  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:52 pm    Post subject: I meant, he told me. Reply with quote

THx.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: