Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Looking for Front Bumper Fog Lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gatornapper  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:40 pm    Post subject: Looking for Front Bumper Fog Lights Reply with quote

Like to put these Fog Lights in the front bumper of my '80 931:

Anyone who has these lights - and small black rubber bumpers to sell, please let me know.

I believe all bumpers are the same behind the stock large rubber bumper piece with cutouts for the fog lights. Mounts may be needed as well.

TIA,

GN
jazz guy  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mr. Gator, the 924's you posted have European bumpers, which have the lights you're talking about. While they are certainly better looking than the U.S. mandated bumpers, they are significantly different. Hard to find here.

There used to be sources who would ship Euro bumpers/lights/mounts to the U.S. but it's been so long ago for me that I can't point you in the right direction now. No idea what they run these days but they weren't exactly cheap when I was in the market. Best bet might be to post a WTB message on Rennlist or one of the FB 924 groups that have a large number of European members. Maybe someone else will chime in if they have other suggestions.
Gatornapper  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JG -

Thank you so much! On the Want to Buy forum someone said there is a guy on Rennlist and I'll check there - I am a member.

GN

jazz guy wrote:
Hey Mr. Gator, the 924's you posted have European bumpers, which have the lights you're talking about. While they are certainly better looking than the U.S. mandated bumpers, they are significantly different. Hard to find here.

There used to be sources who would ship Euro bumpers/lights/mounts to the U.S. but it's been so long ago for me that I can't point you in the right direction now. No idea what they run these days but they weren't exactly cheap when I was in the market. Best bet might be to post a WTB message on Rennlist or one of the FB 924 groups that have a large number of European members. Maybe someone else will chime in if they have other suggestions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: