Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Going to hell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: NO EMAIL DO TO VIRUS
Date: 26 Jul 2001
Time: 01:29:41

WOW THIS WEB SITE HAS GONE TO HELL. WE HAVE VIRUSES EVERY WHERE, SOME WEIRDO TALKING ABOUT JESUS AND SOME KINDA SEXUAL ACTS....WHAT IS THIS SOME AOL CHAT ROOM FULL OF TEENS???? WHat ever happened to talking about porsche stuff thats what the site is for. I miss coming to this site asking a question and a day or two later getting the answere. SOME ONE HAS TO TAKE CONTROLE.

PORSCHE FAN,
Dave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Peter@planb.net.au
Time: 04:12:13

we're working the problems.

These are some of the reasons that the board software will change in the next few days.

Peter in Sydney AU.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: wdeblaker@hot.rr.com
Time: 07:04:33

I have heard mention of I.P. login,I think the I.P.'s ahould only be vivable to the administrator,if evryone can see them,youll just be giving the malicious another means of attack,and no one will be immune from them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: vscott77@nospam.hotmail.com
Time: 09:07:24

This will be the case.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: david.c.russell@lmco.com
Time: 16:20:28

hey Guys, don't put anything in place that will be blocked by my company firewall.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: