Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Fuel Accumulator Threads/Fittings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fasteddie313  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:43 pm    Post subject: Fuel Accumulator Threads/Fittings Reply with quote

Can anyone easily tell me what the threads/fittings are on the 931 fuel accumulator?

I am intending to bypass/delete mine and it would be very nice for me to be able to just order the correct fitting(s) I need to reconnect the 2 lines to eachother when I get home, so I don't have to tear it out, figure it out, and then run all over the place trying to find what I need..

Could save me a lot of time if someone could just tell me what I need so I can order it to be waiting for me to do a 5 minute job instead of an all day job..

Thanks in advance..
MOTANUL  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, they are not all the same. I also met some fuel accumulator with the same diameter and others with a larger diameter and a smaller one.
If they have not been dismantled for a long time, they are very likely to be rusty - blocked. It is more likely to break than to be easily disassembled.

But why do you want to eliminate it? Is fuel accumulator broken? 5 minutes is very optimistic.
Fasteddie313  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to delete it because it has developed a small leak and it is no longer necessary on my car..

Figure if I can find the correct fittings I could just remove it and splice the 2 lines together where it used to be..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 931 Tech. All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: