Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Warm Up Regulator 1982 924 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eturbo924  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:09 am    Post subject: Warm Up Regulator 1982 924 Question Reply with quote

Anyone familiar with WURs in general? I removed mine from my 1982 924 and it seems to be the wrong part number... also and hence my question... it seems to have a 2nd circuit in it. I will attach a photo if I can.

Questions would be... there is a set screw in the 2nd circuit... what should it be set at (contacts touching or circuit open when cold)? Next... should I replace it or is it possible to use it now that its rebuilt? Of course, I need to know the answer to the first question of course.

I believe the part number on the unit is 0438140088... which seems to indicate it was designed for Rolls Royce application according to "specialauto.com"

Anyone have any insight? Thanks
Eric

Eturbo924@yahoo.com
[/img]
Parts Parts Parts and More parts.
E-mail me for parts you need!
Drive Fast!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: