Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

924 2.0 N/A - no start

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gti69  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: 924 2.0 N/A - no start Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Was not sure if I can post in this section about my 924 2.0. Please move to another place if this is more suitable.

My 924 has spent last 4 years in the garage. Decided to start it and take it for the MOT to see what has to be done to make it road worthy. Unfortunatelly it wont start at all - I do not believe there is spark / ignition as no spark on the plug when tested.

Any ideas where should I check first? Car turns over but no sign of even an attempt to start. Rev needle does not move at all. Fuel is there as I have even done relay override and it is pumping.

Cheers,
Tom
VW SCIROCCO MK1 '78 - ??? BHP - LHD
PORSCHE 924 '81 - 125 BHP - LHD

RIP VW SCIROCCO Scala '91
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 931 Tech. All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: