Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Relocating to Atlanta, help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HRK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I am moving to Atlanta area in the near future and I will be needing a car or two. I would really like to have a good 924, 931, 924S, 944S2 or even 944 Turbo to be used as daily driver and occasionally in club events. Since the insurance policies are unfamiliar to me could anybody even roughly tell differences in cost to insure these cars. I have some kind of idea about maintenance and purchasing costs.
Good examples of these cars for sale would be greatly appreciated!
If you could also recommend good shops and part sources in Atlanta area. And of course it would be great to get to know other people with same interests.
I have owned 924 and another turbocharged version for several years and attended in Finnish club events regurlarly.

Heikki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you move to Atlanta you will be in a great spot for parts in service from Automobile Atlanta. They are a big supplier of 924/944 new and used parts and service. They are a bit pricey on the used stuff but at least you will be in the area. When are you planning on making the move?
HRK  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on it right now. I don't have exact date yet but I think it will be within weeks. I am coming there with my family so I would like to have a good car without too much time spent over there searching. There will be other thing needed too than cars you know.

HRK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: