Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Great Deal on my-x 1981 924

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edd1em  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As some of you may know, my car has recently been sold to a dealer. The dealer is going to sell it to a wholesaler for $100. If any of you want to get a 924 for less than 1k contact me at edd1em@hotmail.com
p.s. I am in no way connected to this deal and no I am not getting any money for it. Just thought you might want a good deal.
The dealer is in Reseda. Good parts car, all of the drivetrain is working perfect, body needs some work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have corrasponded with the above poster.. just to make it clear the price on the car is unknown..except under $1000. I saw pictures and it doesn't look like that bad of a car.
edd1em  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price is set for $850. I am buying the car from the dealer for $600, I owe $160 for registration and am going to make $90. The car will be available if anyone is interested on the weekend.
edd1em  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically whatever price I get it from the dealer I will add $250 to it. I will try and negotiate $400-$500. $600 was proposed by the dealer, so it might be less.

[ This Message was edited by: edd1em on 2001-09-26 02:12 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: