Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Help - Headlights stay on full and Horn goes non stop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrew924  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:30 pm    Post subject: Help - Headlights stay on full and Horn goes non stop Reply with quote

Hi guys

Pulling my hair out, just installed new turn signal switch and windshield wiper switch.

I have tried to search online but given up.

Then the wipers would only run on two settings, then burst into life and couldn't stop them.

Disconnected the wiring loom reconnected and they now work perfectly.

However the headlights now stay on all the time even when no key in the ignition, found this out with a flat battery as the car was outside when i reconnected the battery

Also the horn stays on all the time, if i unscrew the screws that hold the switch gear together on the steering column it stops......... but the horn button does not work.

Probably a real simple answer but i have always struggled with electrical matters

ANY help or advise welcome.
Carrera RSR  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the right stalks? Most probably all problems are related to those stalks.
andrew924  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i understand they are correct, i have had a look and all the wires go to the correct pins etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: