Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Bought my first 931!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcoyle  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help on the motor but try photobucket. Images sizes are easier to manipulate.

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
McMichem  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another 931 owner in buffalo?!

I called about that Porsche not to long ago and was gonna make an offer because I loved the interior lol. But I haven't even had the time to get mine running so didn't go for it. As soon as I saw the picture I recognized it.

My electrical system is pretty unmolested so if ever need to take a look at another 931 to get some ideas or see how it's set up just let me know. I'm from North Tonawanda, so not too far!
Harhmless  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMichem,

Nice! Yea, that very well may happen! I got a parts wiring harness in yoday. It's almost complete- missing a few clips, but between the harness thats in it now and the new one, I'm sure I can piece it all together. Is yours stock??
McMichem  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah its stock. The only thing that's kinda messed up is my fuel pump relay wiring. But that's pretty straight forward.

Like I said I am really jealous of seats in yours, mine are different.

Where did you find parts around here? Hoping you say someplace local because finding some shit has been a hassle for me. But I guess ideola's garage is back up so that should help.
Harhmless  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EBay mostly. I haven't really found anywhere local yet to source parts through, although I've found a couple great sources of know how. I pretty much went into this accepting the fact that anything I did I was probably Going to have to order parts for .

Quite possible that those seats will be changed out for racing buckets in the not so distant future- when I come to that bridge I'll be sure to let you know I'm getting rid of them!
McMichem  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah let me know for sure about those seats. Mine are leather on the outside and fabric in the center, I much prefer the ribbed leather look.

Do you plan on auto crossing yours too? You a mechanic or just like tinkering with shit like me?
Harhmless  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself am more of a tinkerer, but the friend that original pulled me on board to buying this car is a tech- We're planning some big things!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 931 Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: