Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Does anyone know Mark Johnson? (my924gtc)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone check IP addresses, seems to me Bullet924 = ESC944. Same rambling language, nothing coherent, and multiple posts without a breath in between.
Bullet924  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrenan wrote:
Someone check IP addresses, seems to me Bullet924 = ESC944. Same rambling language, nothing coherent, and multiple posts without a breath in between.

HAHAHAHA oh yea sure. I just looked, hemm 10-15 mintues between a few posts then hours. Yea your quite the detective. Don't quite your day job, inspector.

So you are saying you cant read or understand American English?

I thought I was rather to the point. In every post.

Neil924 wrote:
No one posts as much as you just to defend a company. And when a company has such a spotty record it shows up as a red flag. What you say might be true but probably isn't. No harm done, just business.

I wouldn't do business with them because of all the feedback and I don't like the way they respond {or not} to posts and questions.

I understand why you dont do business with them. Thats your choice.

As for the posts, I broke them down listing what my point of view was and what I think about the BS, you chrenan and a few others sling. It's just drama, might as well be a soap opera.

My posts have also been a little experiment, you guys just prove my theory correct. You attack, doubt or disbelieve anyone who supports these guys. Then codemn them for sticking together or fighting back, hahaha.

I have read ESC's Posts, he rambles without end and he is twice as long winded as anyone I ever met in person or on the phone. I happen to like the guy. So yea I am supporting them I got a few days and some time to piss around with you drama queens.(the crowd that attacks HBM and their supporters)

From what I see the majority of their customers are happy.

Mark/My924gtc had issues, whatever they are or have been, everytime something comes up, seems "they" take care of it.
Hood Scoop - Like the CGT but...

Thanks West & HBM
Bullet924  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StienbargerR wrote:
I'm not sure if you guys know was hausbrauen means, but it tells you alot of what you should expect from them. It means 'home brew.' They are obviously working out of their garages and things. If you expect them to get you stuff in a hurry, you probably should find another source.

I don't mean to make anyone mad, or say "you idiot" to anyone. those are just the facts. They are just guys who enjoy our cars, and are making stuff on the side for us. They do other things, and have lives to deal with. Few of us are gifted with the talents to make custom parts, and deal with order from manufacturers. Our community is small, so It isn't anyone's top priority to make us parts. I guess I am somewhat on HBM's side, but I do know how frustrating it is to wait on merchandise to get to your doorstep, especially something you paid hundreds of dollars for.

Ryan

Better watch out Ryan, next they will say your Mark or a friend of his.

Thanks West & HBM
PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of a person would lurk on a site for 2 months...if you really did...you read ALOT of crap on Mark and HSB...but you still bought from them???

You seem to know TOO many details to be just a common customer.

Pathetic!

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NOT Chrenan  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought a copy of my first post might be relevent here too:

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have been reading this site for a long time now, and I have to admit, I totally side Chrenan and his crew. As you can tell from my ID, I am not chrenan, I am a totally different person who happens to own a 924, I've worked with chrenan and talked to chrenan on the phone about my 924, done a lot of work on my 924, read this site for a long period of time, but just never posted. Weird huh?

I am the first to admit, chrenan is an amazing guy, and so is his crew. They have done so much for me and the community, I am thinking of holding a benefit in their honour. I really didn't know how genious chrenan and his crew were until he showed me his washing line pulley super-charged, waffle iron intercooled, turkey baster injected engine. What a beast!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I really wanted my first post to be a nice introductory post about me and my car, maybe with a few questions. But, this is just as natural a first post, right?
HausBraueN2  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new too...never posted before. I bought from HBM on ebay and had great results with the awsome prodcuts. Leave those guys alone....they rock!

Last edited by HausBraueN2 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bullet924  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read "a lot" and what I see even a little search you can do right now, is some complaints about Hausbrauen, most around pre HBM stuff, that HBM has been clearing up from what I see and read.

I also see a lot of belly ache over the fact that they even post. I bought the car and the stuff because I dont subscribe to the opinions of some collective anti-hausbrauen effort who actions even now are Predictable.

More of Chrenan's wit.

Well children you play nice. My free time is up. So I will go back to watching the fun for now.

Thanks West & HBM
HausBraueN2  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bullet...did you get that bodykit in your avatar from da Haus??? If so how much was it??
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESC944 wrote:
I read "a lot" and what I see even a little search you can do right now, is some complaints about Hausbrauen, most around pre HBM stuff, that HBM has been clearing up from what I see and read.

I also see a lot of belly ache over the fact that they even post. I bought the car and the stuff because I dont subscribe to the opinions of some collective anti-hausbrauen effort who actions even now are Predictable.

More of Chrenan's wit.

Well children you play nice. My free time is up. So I will go back to watching the fun for now.

The $500 dollar wheel rip-off was from a year ago, perpetrated by a member who is still associated with house brown based on posts here. Was that money ever going to be refunded, or was it just coincidence that the refund occured when Rich posted the issue here?

The current round of complaints about paying for strut bars and nothing being delivered is all house brown, no historical issues there. If you can't deliver in a timely fashion, setup your sales COD so it doesn't look like you are ripping someone off. Because right now, on this board, house brown looks shady. It's one thing to talk wild schemes and get into internet arguments with members, that is still fun and not hurting anyone. However, advertising products through posts on the board, selling them to members, dissappearing and not posting for months, then returning only when the sh*t hits the fan to try to cover your ass and sell more snake oil is disgusting.
PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O great another brew crew fan.....

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bullet924  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with most of your comments about "best business practices" chrenan, although I am not who you think I am. Sales are better handled when they are direct and the parts are available. At the same time, call fiberwerks, I did before I bought the piece from West. The parts, all parts for the 944 are made to order. Typical is 2-3 weeks depending on current volume. So if I had ordered direct from them I would have to wait, in this case I got it from West/HBM, talked to Carl at Fiberwerks and he made the mods for me.

In some cases I think its reasonable for a company to make things for a small market on a made to order basis. Or maybe you should call up fiberwerks and tell the owner how you feel about that kind of business practice. From what I read you have never purchased from Hausbrauen or anyone associated with them. You just jump in with your 2 cents.

Long delays are hard to tolerate, I get that. Things happen, I get that. I do some electronics work on the side, I have experienced delays in getting parts from suppliers and delivering on time. It Happens. I said I was happy with the business I did with them and I dont like they way you and your friends carry on. That doesnt mean I excuse or condone anything that has happened, will happen or happened before hausbrauen.

The concept that I have to make my first post some neutral introduction or some such is silly. I posted what I wanted, and will continue to, just like the rest of you. It is amazingly ease to get pulled in and end up posting more than one expects to. But thats a reason to avoid posting in the first place. Point vs. counterpoint.

As for the recent strut bat stuff, I didnt say anything about that, I posted my experience and general disdain for comments about killing yourself.

Why dont you email your concerns or some such to them. Instead of infering that I am ESC?

Thanks West & HBM
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: