Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Does anyone know Mark Johnson? (my924gtc)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich Sandor  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Does anyone know Mark Johnson? (my924gtc) Reply with quote

(Yes, I have tried all other avenues, this is the LAST RESORT. Do not flame me for airing dirty laundry. This thread is a "heads-up" for the community.)

If you know Mark, have his number, or will be seeing him soon, can you PLEASE tell him that Rich Sandor is PISSED OFF and WANTS HIS MONEY NOW.

I sent him $500usd (640cdn) in May 2005 for a set of BBS wheels. He never sent the wheels, said he'd decide to keep them, and said he'd refund me. He has been giving me excuses and run arounds for over a YEAR now, and still no money!!!

The WORST part is that even if he did refund me $500usd, that would only be $550cdn.. Which means I'd have LOST money on the whole nightmare. Not that I think after this thread he's going to refund me... that would be a surprise!

I've just completely lost my patience with this guy. I've been understanding of his personal problems for over a year.

It's not like me to post something like this, but look at it from my point of view:

I doubt that I'll get my money back.
I live FAR away, there's not much I can do.
Except tell everyone about it, and hope no one else gets screwed.

IF Mark decides to make things right, I'll change this whole thread. But until then....

Rich
doomer77  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know... maybe bring a lawyer into the game?

1980 924 n/a - engine swap begun
1989 Volvo 480ES
Min  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts like these make me glad he decided to be a jerk to me. Which is why I didn't end up trying to purchase anything from him.

Min
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lizard  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

him and the whole HBM crew seems to have disappeared,

and if ANY of the guys are still watching the board, I think that you should make good the FULL amount that Rich is out. I know him and he is a good guy and would help others around him. make this right NOW
gohim  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we've heard from another satisfied HBM Customer....
Khal  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame. After the last round of mud slinging I thought maybe they might be starting to get their act together. Like some others, I was actually looking forward to having a range of effectively bolt-on upgrades for our cars.
moone924  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have a hard time finding him I have a scan of his drivers license (with address, full name, etc) I found in his photo-bucket account.

Always shopping for a nice s2 931 to baby.
New philosophy : one car project at a time.
PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a year ago...so was before the huasbruan( whatever) was formed? Your not alone Rich..he has been called out like this many times...and I am sure he'll give the same ol run around sob story. He's pond scum...at best!

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Khal  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PORSCHEV wrote:
This was a year ago...

Oh yeah. Sorry, I missed that. Thought it was new one.
My924gtc  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moone924 wrote:
if you have a hard time finding him I have a scan of his drivers license (with address, full name, etc) I found in his photo-bucket account.

Yeah why would you feel the need to save it? F'ing freak! We have had no business so what do you need my DL scan for? I am quite disturbed to know that some Wyoming sheep wrangler is jacking off to my DL photo, but I guess if it saves a few sheep from having to take it I'll sacrifice. Luckily I have moved since then so you can't come to my spot and physically stalk me.

Rich, you have a PM, a Paypal payment, and my apologies for the delay since we last exchanged PM's. I thought this was handled, I guess not eh? I don't come around here anymore so the telephone would make for a better option for trying to reach me. I'm sure you have my # and if not ask moone924 I bet cyber slooth has it by now.

OK everyone, back to your regularly scheduled programming... this show is over.

Sponsor of the 944 Cup and Super Cup
Sponsor of the "2006 Battle in the Badlands"
skemcin  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He owes me $200 as a refund for a hood he never delivered.

He is on his forth, check is in the mail PM. I'll get in touch with you when I have time at home to dig up everything.
9249206347 - 8k – waiting its resurrection, no power at the fuel pump and fuse #7 blows w/power
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moone924  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My924gtc wrote:
moone924 wrote:

Yeah why would you feel the need to save it? F'ing freak! We have had no business so what do you need my DL scan for? I am quite disturbed to know that some Wyoming sheep wrangler is jacking off to my DL photo, but I guess if it saves a few sheep from having to take it I'll sacrifice. Luckily I have moved since then so you can't come to my spot and physically stalk me. ...

Actually, the way you'll do business, mud sling, threats, etc, I figured I might need it to hand over to authorities--- What kind of idiot leaves a copy of his DL in a public photo-bucket album anyway?

Besides, you seem to know a lot about what goes on in Wyoming, are you from here? Sheep may have been your thing here, but I'm into 18-22 year old human females. Sorry

Always shopping for a nice s2 931 to baby.
New philosophy : one car project at a time.
My924gtc  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek, you had an unread PM before you posted this message. Try checking that, following the instructions regarding your $, and then get back to everyone with the result.

While we are on the subject of deadbeats...does anyone know Robert Otis See of San Bernadino California? He owes me $3000 for not delivering body kits that I paid him to develop for the 924, wasted 6 months of my life, does not return phone calls, and caused all sorts of problems with others on this board via trickle down effect.

Let's see, how about Rich Winestock of White Lake MI ? Anyone know this cat? He picked up $200 in parts from me about six months ago, said he left his $ at home, took off to get it, and never returned. Won't return calls now and no address to speak of. Probably not his real name. Cyber slooth get on that one for me and I'll send you some good pics to do your nasty deeds to.

How about Chris Olsen? I bet no one knows this guy. Well Chris is probably sitting comfortably behind bars after driving away from my house in one of the 931's that was idling in the driveway. Yeah just drove off and sold the car for crack. He was there to get parts for his 924 that I was doing work on in exchange for some intake fabrication. Oh and yeah the guy he sold the car to wrecked it and was arrested, let go, and is probably still dealng crack in Flint today.

That's just a few of the wonderful characters you get to deal with if you choose to do what I am trying to do. I'll save the best ones for another time. Sound like fun? I thought not.

moone924 I don't care about it being in my photobucket, the fact that you saved it to your computer is my concern. Weird-O.

Enjoy the posts that follow, they should be full of brilliant insight.

Sponsor of the 944 Cup and Super Cup
Sponsor of the "2006 Battle in the Badlands"
skemcin  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My924gtc wrote:
Derek, you had an unread PM before you posted this message. Try checking that, following the instructions regarding your $, and then get back to everyone with the result.
Yes, there is a PM and thanks for pointing that out. I do not have it set up to alert me everytime I get one. I called and spoke to Wes and I am happy to say that I am on the way to a resolution. We had a good ocnversation and I hope to see a resolution within the next week or so. We will see . . .

P.S. Spare the sarcasm "Try checking that" - there is no need to get snitty with me when I have been far more rational with you and this situation than anyone you've had issues with. I'm over your little remarks, but that doesn't mean I appreciate them.

In any respect, I'll let the board members know when my issue has been resolved.
9249206347 - 8k – waiting its resurrection, no power at the fuel pump and fuse #7 blows w/power
PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark...how you keep from putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger...?? If half of the stories you tell are true...thats what I would have done long ago.

Same old.....woah is me

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: