Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Who are Hausbrauen..?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khal  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Who are Hausbrauen..? Reply with quote

So, who are the mysterious Home-brew crew? The team seems to be the source of some disquiet on the 'board of late... possibly not entirely through their own doing...

Obviously hausbrauen and My924gtc. Perhaps ESC944 and ideola? sequential, you in on it too? Who else? -who else who posts here, that is. Obviously any employees who aren't members of the 'board are of no interest.

Just wanna be sure, when I read a post/thread, who's "pushing the company line", so to speak.

Not meant in a derogatory way. I'm genuinely interested.
ESC944  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, myself and I – ESC944, also known as X3M944 also known as West
Then - My924gtc - Mark
Then - Hausbrauen - Sid
The Three Amigos - you might say... the crew - funny I would coin that and it gets used - hahaha - mafia I think came up.

Sequential is not part of the crew - Do not involve/harass him.
tj924  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Mark (My924gtc) also indicate that kaffine is somehow involved with HBM as well? I thought he said HBM was now 5 strong?

Same sentiment as Khal here, BTW. I've actually had a couple of very positive dealings with Mark & have no issues with him. Can't wait to see some of the stuff HBM is doing actually come to fruition & get installed in some toofahs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ESC944  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaffine - is not part of the crew
sequential  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Who are Hausbrauen..? Reply with quote

Khal wrote:
So, who are the mysterious Home-brew crew? The team seems to be the source of some disquiet on the 'board of late... possibly not entirely through their own doing...

sequential, you in on it too? the company line", so to speak.

Khal ,
Go to my Buss Web Site ! Do i look like I'Am trying to sell to 924 clientel ! PLease !
i.m here because this is where i can communicate with other crazy 924 owners,

amongst my circle i can't really have 924 conversations , I don;t think someone would leave their 911, 993 , 996 , evo , BMW et al, with someone talking the merits of a 931.

But i did notice you promoting your engine overhaul , is there something WE SHOULD KNOW!
cold star issues while on stands
112 whp with new 4 valve head and MIS 2
Ozzie  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't give any opinion as yet to the HBM crew.

I ordered a set of rims from them in Dec which went missing.
The HBM crew are getting another set which I am still waiting on.
Communication has been reasonable and cheerful.
Still waiting.
Engineer of Electro/Mechanical Systems Maintenance
Khal  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tj924 wrote:
Didn't Mark (My924gtc) also indicate that kaffine is somehow involved with HBM as well? I thought he said HBM was now 5 strong?

Indeed he did... but that doesn't mean they're 'board members.

tj924 wrote:
I've actually had a couple of very positive dealings with Mark & have no issues with him. Can't wait to see some of the stuff HBM is doing actually come to fruition & get installed in some toofahs.

Any other members with positive dealings with this mob?
(no neg's, please)
tj924  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESC944 wrote:
Kaffine - is not part of the crew

Thanks ESC944. My misunderstanding. Seems MJ (/Mark/My924gtc) was simply indicating that kaffine provided HBM with some Franco gear, not that he was part of the crew.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tj924  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozzie wrote:
I ordered a set of rims from them in Dec which went missing...

Ozzie, I have little doubt, based on the same thing happening to me, that MJ/HBM will make good & then some. I had 2 sets of stock 14's go MIA from MJ & he not only made sure I got a 3rd set shipped over by air, he later sent over a set of 16 wheel bolts, at NIL cost to me, when I later found the ones I already had were too long.

Hang in there & post some pics when you finally get 'em installed.
DS-777  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my BAE kit from Mark and from talking to him I think he is a very genuine and nice guy, and he was very good about doing business with me. I was very sad to hear about his wife.
sequential  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERRIFF Khal

THis reminds me of an old western , Chasing the Jesse James Gang .
First the sherriff has a town meeting ( khal), then from the town meeting they decide the guilty parties ( HBM or any one in spitting range of them )based on drunken 1 eye testimony,( Drunken one eye board members ) then they ride off into the sunset , gun's ablazing , shoot to kill ! guilty as charged.
Guilty parties

WES - For wanting to cascade 3 water pumps to make a super hydrolocker power house supercharger , just to see if a Toofah would hydrolock in under 2 seconds regardless of the post! GUILTY AS CHARGED

MY924 gtc - For challenging any and everyone to a race at Bonneville salt flats ( really upsetting Khal as this might mean modifications ) Usually sending these threats Post Dated as he works on Battle ship Zero .in a well secluded and armed building

GUILTY AS CHARGED

SID- WELL for trying to sell parts in the for sale section , actually making a profit and yes ahhemm ! in cahoots with Wes and 924 gtc

GUILTY AS CHARGED

WELL SHERRIFF KHAL , THE NOOSE PLEASE

It is best to get rid of such Varmint now off to the gallows
cold star issues while on stands
112 whp with new 4 valve head and MIS 2
Ozzie  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khal said
Quote:
Any other members with positive dealings with this mob?
(no neg's, please)

So he isn't after a hanging party.

tj924 wrote:
Quote:
Ozzie, I have little doubt, based on the same thing happening to me, that MJ/HBM will make good & then some.

From your experience I am not too anxious and expect them to make good. Just taking time.
(I have new tyres waiting to go on and if they don't arrive soon I have to take the car off the road.)
Engineer of Electro/Mechanical Systems Maintenance
TMB-Racing  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one of Mark's racing roll bars for the bargain basement price of $200.00. (The full cage was tough for my St. Bernard to climb over).
Had a couple of delay's but worked out fine. I placed my order for a strut brace also.

These guy's seem to be investing alot of time, and I suspect, money into their new venture. This board draws the same people to it, and everyone is watching. If you have poor dealings with people in a tight knit group like this- your business will not last long, and it has happened to some people here already. If you are peddling a couple parts..it's easy to rip someone off and dissapear. If you are trying to manage a successful business you need to make people happy.

Personally, I am glad to see people making usefull performance items for these forgotten cars for those of us still racing them.

I think Khal just wants to know where his money is going, which is a reasonable request.

Andrew

PS:Hausbrauen, I am currently seeking sponsors for the upcoming race season.

If speed kills, why am I still alive?
PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF..I were trying to build a reputable business name...and IF I had a partner like my924gtc....I might feel a bit nervous dealing with such a loose cannon.
All this discussion about huassbrauen..or what ever it is.... sure gives them lots of free advertising. I wonder if they could boost my 327 and get it over 330hp?

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
ESC944  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PORSCHEV wrote:
IF..I were trying to build a reputable business name...and IF I had a partner like my924gtc....I might feel a bit nervous dealing with such a loose cannon.
All this discussion about huassbrauen..or what ever it is.... sure gives them lots of free advertising. I wonder if they could boost my 327 and get it over 330hp?

wink wink nudge nudge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: