Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kenodog  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaffine I can sympathize with you but please do check in now and then just to say "hey."

As far as Neil's being pissed off at someone that did him wrong I cant say that I can blame him. I would be mad at HIM if PorschePalace ripped me off too when all along Neil knew they were scam artists but didn't say anything to fellow board members.I may be wrong but isn't that part of why this forum exists ? So if a member gets burned and they cant seem to get satisfaction from the company then they can alert others here about it.

Remember Mikri184? Remember My924gtc?Remember PartWerks?

Those guys were called to question when they F'd up and I didn't hear any grumbling about that.Only sympathy and cudos for the members that were ripped off but had the balls to bring it to the boards attention so others weren't burned.

What makes me mad is dishonesty.Period.

Like people that want to sell stuff here but don't even list their whereabouts.Like people that one month say they are going,have sold everything to pay medical bills and need the prayers and good wishes from everyone- then turn up a month later like nothing has happened and are listed as COO of the "company" that they told US they had sold ???

Duplicitous bullshit like that will drive me from this board before anything
else does.

Don't even get me started on the HBM "mafia" that seem to think they can make everyone buy their stuff or else be a victim of yet another flame war.

(Ooops i've said too much already,going to need a new identity....)

Come to think of it yeah I geuss I am getting kinda sick of this shit.
1996 Ford E-350 ex-FedEx Van
2014 Mazda CX-5 (Kinderwagon)
2019 KTM 790 Adventure
2024 KLX300
2024 KLX140
jpab924  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keno, eveyone`s entitled to have an opinion. Its just how you carry yourself that I personally question.

Make yourself look like an ass? I`m probably pretty good at doing that to myself after a few beers. If it even takes that.

Who are we talking about? Yeah, its Neil.

Read some of his latest posts, and his replies make you wonder? Whats up dude?

He has the right to be shitty with the vendor in question. His approach? Caddy, in my opinion. And I`m sure that there are more members out there that feel the same. I don`t think its just me. I didn`t start this thread. But, I`m glad someone else did.

Sorry guys, but this is just my personal opinion. And to you Neil, I do apologize, I think you just need to chill out and take a different approach

This is my LAST reply to this thread.

JP
Khal  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw kaffine in the Performance Upgrades forum... he's still lurking!
Lizard  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been partially off the board for abit myself, just kinda lurking and that thankfully did allow me to miss most of the commercial stuff and flame wars.

However what really bugs me is people like Timstar who just make a ton of posts and DONT listen to any of the info given, I would rather see a warning be given and if not listened to a ban. The odd mild rant is ok, but when it is complaining about the car in every post, I for one get sick of it.
My924gtc  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keno you have things bassackwards as usual. Just like when you thought about making a 931 exhaust manifold that retained the 3 bolt flange and all that, you just don't get it. Glad to know you came full circle on that one too after some coaxing. Seems to be a pattern with you. At least this time I was too busy with other things so I missed the whole thread or else I would have told you my way and it would have turned into another tear-fest.

In fact you know so little about what is going on you don't even get the fact that kaffine is a patron of HBM, in fact it is he who provided the Franco gear for development. Damn this is just too easy. Funny how limited knowledge gets you every time.

So despite what you and the other stalkers think, this thread, and people wanting to leave this board are not because of our presence.

The people here that track their cars, care about them, spend real $ making them better and just want to be able to improve them without cobbling things together from junkyard parts keep backing us, keep asking us to continue with what we are working towards, and basically pleeding with us to keep pissing down your throats for being so ignorant. To which I reply NO PROBLEM, will be my pleasure.

Moral of the story... just because you, Chrenan, Neil, Min, PORCHEV and especially -nick (lone American by the way) have an unfavorable opinion of us, don't assume that everyone here agrees with you. According to the messages we get, regular communications with the other pros here, and our pro-active corespondence with the moderators here, they DO NOT in fact agree with you at all.

Just like this sad thread, we do not make every thread about us, YOU DO.

Sponsor of the 944 Cup and Super Cup
Sponsor of the "2006 Battle in the Badlands"
My924gtc  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and yes I have had some issues in the past with poor communication, delayed/non delivery of used parts, and some suplplier breakdowns that have caused this to be more difficult than anticipated, and when it happens I just take my lumps like a big boy and motor on. I make good on whatever the problem was and then some, and do my best to manage all the crap it takes to even attempt to do what I do. Yep, I admit I am not perfect. Gee, you think maybe that's why we are 5 guys strong now? Think that has something to do with my personal life and the stresses involved there? Get real, get off your high horse, and come down to earth.

PORSCHEV  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how my name got dragged into this one...... keep me out thanks!!!

1978-#53 "D" track racer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Min  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My924gtc wrote:
In fact you know so little about what is going on you don't even get the fact that kaffine is a patron of HBM, in fact it is he who provided the Franco gear for development. Damn this is just too easy. Funny how limited knowledge gets you every time.

Umm, just cuase he's a patron, doesn't mean he likes reading your bs. We'd have to hear from him on that one.

My924gtc wrote:
So despite what you and the other stalkers think, this thread, and people wanting to leave this board are not because of our presence.

well -actually- ...... after this post from you, I'm considering leaving this board as well. Since your crew started posting in the performance section, its been practically useless. Not a personal attack, just the truth.

My924gtc wrote:
Moral of the story... just because you, Chrenan, Neil, Min, PORCHEV and especially -nick (lone American by the way) have an unfavorable opinion of us, don't assume that everyone here agrees with you. According to the messages we get, regular communications with the other pros here, and our pro-active corespondence with the moderators here, they DO NOT in fact agree with you at all.

before this post, I -didn't- have an unfavorable opinion of you, and had in fact planned to purchase some things from you that we discussed privately. Now I've changed my mind. Just becuase I feel that if one person gets privately warned becuase of unbecoming behavior, I feel all parties involved should be warned as well. Doesn't mean I have a unfavorable opinion of you. However, as I mentioned, I do now.

Min
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My924gtc wrote:
Moral of the story... just because you, Chrenan, Neil, Min, PORCHEV and especially -nick (lone American by the way) have an unfavorable opinion of us, don't assume that everyone here agrees with you.

PORCHEV, you might have got lumped in because you were Canadian.

That "lone American by the way" comment was really offensive.

Last edited by Chrenan on Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Min  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrenan wrote:

I agree, that comment is almost as bad as open racism. IMHO.

MIn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
My924gtc  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Min, I'm testy as hell and experiencing yet another set back so I am wound pretty tight today. I apologize for bringing up the past but...

I have a memory like an elephant so when I get irritated I get right to the list of everyone on this board who has given me a hard time in the past with posts just like your latest. I understand how you feel but that is not the first time you have made it clear that you would not be dealing with me.

Same for you PORCHEV, if you have slung poop at me in the past, you should accept resposibility for your posts and understand why you were mentioned. I was speaking in general about the last year or so. I agree you both are in poor company but I can do nothing about the facts.

My924gtc  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Min wrote:
Chrenan wrote:

I agree, that comment is almost as bad as open racism. IMHO.

MIn

Another statement of a fact, one worthy of noting IMHO

hausbrauen  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow MJ, take a pill.

Now you see why we have to keep him on a short leash.

Too much personal investment = too much emotional attachment IMHO

'06 Sponsors of the 944 Cup and SuperCup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a long memory. I remember the time I paid you (My924gtc) $20 for spacers that never arrived. Not a big deal, things happen, the mail loses stuff, it was only $20 and I didn't let it sour our relationship and I never raised it as a concern.

Now, apparently, I am the "poor company" that PORCHEV is lumped into because I am not praying to the Haus alter. Nice.

Last edited by Chrenan on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Min  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My924gtc wrote:
I have a memory like an elephant so when I get irritated I get right to the list of everyone on this board who has given me a hard time in the past with posts just like your latest. I understand how you feel but that is not the first time you have made it clear that you would not be dealing with me.

Strange, I seem to recall having a few private messages with you just before you had some major personal problems that indicated I was in fact going to buy some things from you. If in the past I stated I had no intention of dealing with you, Perhaps it stemmed from the dealings you've since made right on? ... either way, I'm done, I'm done with this board, I'm done with this thread.

Min
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: