Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

How is My924gtc?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skemcin  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: How is My924gtc? Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone knows if My924gtc(Mark) is ok or if he has just been extremely busy. His last post was June 29 and I can see he hasn't check PM's since the 30th.

Thanks in advance.
9249206347 - 8k – waiting its resurrection, no power at the fuel pump and fuse #7 blows w/power
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ESC944  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he is super busy, doing good, but got a lot going on. I belive last I heard that he would be absent more than present over the coming months.
jpab924  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m starting to believe I have gotten the "brush-off" I`ll let EVERYONE know what I`m talking about, unless I hear from Mark REAL soon.

So Mark, Ya better be ready to x`plain yourself.
Neil924  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go easy jpab924 chances are, he hasn't checked in here for awhile and it sounded like he was going to be very busy.

Let him solve this with you, without a hanging.

Think happy thoughts.
jpab924  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh trust me Neil. Mark has gotten the benefit of a doubt quite a few times from me.

You really don`t have a clue Neil.
Diesel  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've seen this movie before.
Neil924  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpab924 wrote:
Oh trust me Neil. Mark has gotten the benefit of a doubt quite a few times from me.

I just wanted to avoid another public bloodbath that's all, I hope you have your situation resolved soon.
maireeka  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's a good guy, he'll pull through. sometimes you just can't get to the intraweb. I've bought at least a thousand in parts from him and never had any problems except maybe a few days late shipping.
jpab924  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn`t an issue if Mark is a good guy or not. I can tell you from the few times I`ve met him, he seems like a good guy.

But when it comes down to business....well lets just say I want to just "git er done"

I was supposed to see him this last Fri. but he never showed. Also never got any return phone calls or returned e-mails.....
skemcin  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely not trying to start a hanging at all. I just want to make sure I go through all the appropriate channels to conclude my business with him. I want to be sure I have been as fair and understanding as possible - and I believe I have.

I have no doubt he is a decent guy as I feel it is evident in the PMs and Emails he and I have exchanged. It just so happens that he holds the final part that I need to complete my project - my car has been sitting in the shop (dead) for over a month (2 years overall) and I cannot go any further without it. So one might be understand that I am a little anxoius to finish the car and get behind the wheel.

Since it seems I have just as much information as anyone else, then I will just continue to play the waiting game. I just hope I can get my part in the next week or two to give me at least one solid month to enjoy my car this year.

Thanks for the replies.
(please lock the post)
9249206347 - 8k – waiting its resurrection, no power at the fuel pump and fuse #7 blows w/power
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: